The caravan area is open 1 June – 10 October and has been awarded a three-star rating by SF-Caravan. The area has a modern and high-standard service building. Our caravan area has received good feedback for its excellent location, amenities and tidiness.
Caravan area services
- Toilets (also toilet for the disabled), shower room and sauna.
- Separate tent area
- Electrical sockets for caravans and cars
- Camp kitchen
- Water supply point
- Children’s play area
- Activity area: badminton, darts, ect.
- Lappish kota shelter and campfire spot on the shores of the Tenojoki River
- Site fee (mobile homes, caravans and tents): 30 €/night + 5 €/adult and 3 €/child (under 12 years).
- Prices always include electricity
- No tokens are required for the showers and no separate fee is charged.
- SFC (SF-Caravan) rate: 25 €/night + 5 €/adult and 3 €/child (under 12 years)
- Camping plot check-in is at 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and check-out at 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Ask for a special rate for a stay of a minimum of three nights.
No need to make advance bookings.